C4 is not downloading

Jul 31, 2009 at 8:48 PM

whether I sing in or not. I can't download the C4 material. I hope you will fix this asap.

tia

sumbuddy

Aug 2, 2009 at 2:34 AM
So I am not alone in being unable to download code, binaries, etc from Codeplex. This is not my first experience with it either. If Microsoft is smart they'll stop handing downloads off to this remarkably secretive bunch. Tell me, is the formula 1 put out the betas,RC,RTM versions of some new technology and the minute you find out it throws exceptions, freezes up, or crashes your machine to put it on CODEPLEX which we all know is capable of putting up simple download links that work. Then CODEPLEX then sees all the backdraft of the same problems Micrososft kept getting reports on, so the just make it appear downloadable and by the time the last of us gives up they came up with another way to do it and use the success to Launch Windows8 next July? Yeah I know that's OTW suspicion. But these are elementary pages that could be written with about an hours worth of instruction to a beginner. I wish this could help you get the downloads to download. At least I'm not sitting on my lilypad waiting for someone else to croak first. Please fix it or start telling us which projects are stillborn if you are going to post it.