This project is read-only.

Errors when uninstalling Beta version

Nov 24, 2007 at 2:09 PM
Does anyone know how to uninstall the beta version when the normal uninstall errors out? Everyone who had problems installing the beta is having a problem uninstalling it also, making it impossible to install the released version. Does anyone know how to work around this? Any help would be appreciated.
Nov 26, 2007 at 9:42 AM

safrit wrote:
Does anyone know how to uninstall the beta version when the normal uninstall errors out? Everyone who had problems installing the beta is having a problem uninstalling it also, making it impossible to install the released version. Does anyone know how to work around this? Any help would be appreciated.

Start command line in Admin mode and start c4fdevkit.msi (beta)
Nov 27, 2007 at 5:01 PM

pierlag wrote:

safrit wrote:

Start command line in Admin mode and start c4fdevkit.msi (beta)

Thanks! That did the trick, re-installing the beta version via cmd line then performing the uninstall worked.
Nov 28, 2007 at 5:05 AM
I tried doing start c4fdevkit.msi, I don't have much experience with command prompt, but it brought up the installation window and told me that it still had a problem installing and it was not able to uninstall it, am i doing anything wrong here?